Click here to watch a 1 min video on some of the things I offer.
Welcome! I am the founder of Sacred Breakthroughs here to serve in any way I can!
Rev Natalie Haig is a powerful visionary, metaphysical teacher and entrepreneur who has practiced holistically in the Niagara region for over fifteen years. She is the founder of Sacred Breakthroughs and most recently wrote a book: “I AM Goddess: a journey of awakening.”
Rev. Natalie is an ordained minister from the University of Metaphysics Ministry School, Reiki Master, a Certified Reflexologist, Certified Hypnotherapist, Goddess Circle facilitator and more! She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Metaphysical Science and has a qualification in Hospitality and Tourism Administration.
As a Spiritual Life coach, Natalie has led Goddess Circles for women for the past ten years, empowering and enabling her participants to take ownership of their lives and master their realities. If you need direction or someone to motivate and inspire you to become your ideal self, she can help.
A Healer’s Healer
Natalie discovered her gifts at an early age, and has used them to assist others on their healing journeys. As a “teacher’s teacher” and a “healer’s healer,” Natalie is also the proud mother of four beautiful children, who inspire her to walk with unconditional love and empathy in everything she does. She also remains a student of life, knowing that each day is an opportunity to learn.
A Licensed Wedding Officiant
Rev. Natalie is also a licensed wedding officiant, which means she can now perform weddings and other sacred unions in Ontario.
✨I AM A Priestess✨
✨I AM A Goddess ✨
✨I AM an Amplifier of Love✨
“A PRIESTESS is a woman dedicated to opening up her powers of knowing, clairvoyant sight, healing, and manifestation, as well as her connection with the subtle realms, so that she may help further activate the evolution of human consciousness and the human soul. She channels wisdom and healing energies to others, and she harnesses divine forces in concert with her own positive intention to help influence the course of reality in ways that serve the greatest good.” – Marguerite Rigoglioso
Definition of priestess from the Merriam-Webster dictionary:
1 :a woman authorized to perform the sacred rites of a religion
2 :a woman regarded as a leader (as of a movement)
Below are some pictures with my mentors, family, and fire walking experiences. I am a strong believer that there is always more to learn in life. I am constantly seeking knowledge and attending yearly seminars; to update my skills, awareness levels, and grow. Life is a journey with constant evolution: if you stop growing, you stop living. Growing is being connected to the divine and appreciating your journey. Being humble enough to know your weaknesses, willing to change and excited enough to continue shining and sharing your light.
- Tony Robbins and I. It was truly a pleasure to work for the Power of Success Event and meet Tony Robbins.
- Doreen Virtue and I. I truly resonate with everything she teaches!! You can find details here.
- Bob Proctor and I, I was pregnant with my third.
- Being interviewed by Rogers TV on being a Holistic Healer.
- At the Healthy Expo with my baby, meeting Dr.Oz and told him about my business.
- First fire walking pic – Nov 2008. My intentions were to focus unconditional love. peace and harmony to Mother Earth.
- Second fire walking pic – Same day, but to show how powerful intentions are: I was connecting to my guides and angels and asking them to show themselves. I was so happy to see all the orbs. When you ask you will receive!!
- Meeting Robert Holland author of: “Lovability”. My favourite topic is LOVE.
- Me and a Dove. I had to share because I love what the dove represents: “PEACE”.
- Meeting Dr. William Davis authour of: “Wheat Belly”. I have tried it, and it works.
- Meeting Julie Daniluk, TV Host and authour.
- Meeting Lisa Nichols, authour and motivational speaker.
- Radiant Women’s Goddess CIrcle teacher Sora Surya and me. It was so divine.
- Meeting Dr.Joe Dispenza, authour and neuroscience teacher.
- My favourite: Wayne Dyer, couldn’t get one with him but I was there!
- With my friend Marcos Mendosa. Toronto’s top motivational speaker for “Think and Grow Rich”.
- Celebrating being Canadian, my 4 children and husband. My true loves.
- In California, with the Infinity lights. So beautiful. Had to share.
- My favourite man in the world. My husband and teacher. He truly supports and encourages me to be my strong authentic self.
- Last but not real. I had to put this up, my vision board goal. I would love to meet Oprah one day! This is not a real photo, my friend photo shopped it because she knew I want to manifest meeting OPRAH. #Oprah