DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA IN YOUR HEAD THAT YOU JUST WANT TO CREATE INTO REALITY BUT KEEP PUTTING IT OFF?
We all have experienced this at some point in our lives. WE desire to take action and live our dreams, but that’s it. We stop at that point; we give up, because we are afraid. Fear is the number one thing that stops anyone from taking action. I meet tons of people that have great creative ideas, but the one thing they are lacking is the drive, the passion to take action. I am writing this today to let you know that YOU can create the life you WANT. You are the master of your life, and only YOU. Each day you have the opportunity to change and create your future.
What you choose to do today can change the rest of your life. One of my favorite quotes is;
“If you continue to do what you have always done, you will continue to get what you have always gotten”.
This is so true, you need to take action in order to manifest the life you want. The first step is the idea, fully visualize what you want in your life, and see it in detail, as if you were watching a movie. Then the next step to manifest what you desire is to feel yourself with the life you want, really feel it. If you want a better relationship, feel yourself being happy in a relationship. Watch shows with people that are in a healthy relationship, etc… If its financial abundance, see money coming to you in all areas, surprises, gifts, work, creative ideas etc. Once you mastered visualizing and feeling, the next step is to take action.
DO what you need to do to create the life you want. You can’t just sit there in your home and wait for everything to come. Waiting to find a suitcase with a million dollars on your door step, this sounds great, but it’s not reality. God/Source gives you inspirations though many things, ideas, synchronicity, nature, people etc… You need to take action, and believe in yourself. Believe that you are worth it, you deserve the best. I love assisting people in having their breakthrough moments. Trust that you are reading this article for a reason. There is something in here that will help you in some way. Even if it’s to make you smile, that’s still a good reason. Below is a small list to inspire you, enjoy!
1. Love your life! Live your life to the fullest. With no regrets. Take action, strive for your dreams, you will feel so good, and you will have no regrets. You do not want to be in your 60s, 70s, or 80s wondering “I wonder what would have happened if I went with that idea, if I made the book, had more confidence, took more risks etc.”
2. Think of every idea that you come up with as an answered prayer. We constantly pray for more abundance in all areas of our life, health, love, family, finances, etc. We have to realize that God/Source answers our prayers in special ways. Such as inspiring us to start something new, introducing us to the right people, just have faith and remember you are not alone.
3. If you find yourself afraid to leap forward, ask yourself why? What’s the worst that can happen? Remember ‘this too shall pass.’ Just take the action and do it, you will be so happy you did. Fear is just the ego, it’s an illusion, if you let it go, you will fully embrace the Spirit in YOU!
4. Hang around with people that are positive and believe in your vision. Do not listen to negative people. We will all encounter someone that gives us ‘unwanted advice’. Just let it go, hang out with people that are supportive and positive.
5. Make a list of everything you need to do to achieve your goal. For example: When I was creating my affirmation cards, I wrote down everything I needed, ISBN number, copyright my idea, a printer, an illustrator etc…
6. Reframe all negative self-defeating statements into positive statements. Practice doing affirmations on a daily basis to help you stay focused. Each morning and night make a list of things you are grateful for in your life.
7. Last but not least: take small steps, remember to honour yourself, and do not rush. Everything will always unfold for your highest good, at the right time.
What I tell myself is “Oprah, The Dali Lama, Mother Teresa, Tony Robins, Nelson Mandela, are all people just like ME. They too had a vision, a dream and did not let anyone stop them. They believed in themselves and took action to accomplish what they desire. And look at them now, their names are unforgettable, they have created such a shift on our planet because they took action and followed their hearts. They will always be unforgettable people. Just like you and me!” What makes them different from YOU? You can achieve what they achieved if that’s your desire. We all breathe the same air! We are all spiritual beings having a human experience. SO enjoy your life, take action and remember you are here for the journey, not the destination.